Joy Road Dinner



Two years ago, my man and I invited a couple of friends to join us for a weekend in the Okanagan to attend a dinner lovingly prepared by the team of Joy Road Catering.  It was an unforgettable getaway. Recently engaged, our friends started to think that beautiful Gods Mountain might be a great spot for their wedding.

The following year, we returned to scout out the estate with a few friends and family members and they deemed it perfect for a wedding indeed.

Two weeks ago, that wedding took place at Gods Mountain.  With Joy Road doing their thing, in a seemingly effortless but mind-blowing way, as they always do. It was by far the most perfect wedding I will ever attend in my life. Ever. Obviously, many photos were taken that day and I have lots to show you.  But it occurred to me that I never shared the photos from the previous year with you so before I get into the wedding weekend, here are a few shots from last year's getaway, before the invites were sealed and the dress was chosen.






















to be continued....